|Power Output||1,2/1,6 kW/bhp|
|Power to Weight Ratio||3,4 Kg/kW|
|Sound Pressure Level||100 dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||111 dB(A)|
|Vibration Level||5,2/5,5 m/s2|
|Saw Chain Pitch||3/8 inch|
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Compensator: This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn’t need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- STIHL Ematic-System: The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Single-lever master control: All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side chain tensioner: The tensioning screw is located on the side of the chainsaw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be re-tensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain.
- Decompression valve: The decompression valve is part of the easy start-system. The valve should be pressed before starting in order to reduce the compression pressure when starting, as well as the effort needed to pull the starter rope. The decompression valve is semi-automatic, meaning that it must be pressed manually before starting, but then closes automatically.
- STIHL Elasto Start:
- STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the users joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Variable-displacement oil pump: The exact chain oil output can be adjusted manually for varying conditions, allowing for a reduction of up to 50%.
- Tool free filler caps: Special caps on the fuel and oil tanks are designed for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.